FOMOstream® OTA Updates are performed through the System Update App found inside of your Android Apps.
These OTA updates are almost never mandatory but usually improve the visual aesthetics and layout of the FOMOstream® platform and or may include fixes to possible bugs in the system, new Android Apps, and other features. Each time you run an OTA Update, you will lose all your settings and internal storage so make sure you save anything important that you may have installed locally on your unit.
PS.) If you are having problems getting content to play in KODI, doing an OTA update is not the solution to the problem. Those issues are always related to your internet speed, and or the Add-on itself. First do a speed test, then make sure you run your KODI Wizard through your Add-ons Manager App any time you see an new update available.
V1.06_20170615 – Newest
- Upgrades box from Kodi version 16 Jarvis, to Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- Added Automatic OTA Update Alert Option.
5/25/17 update: The FOMOstream® team is working diligently on a brand new Add-ons Manager Update, and OTA System Update. These are major updates which will include the newest Kodi, Version 17.1 Krypton. Our team is testing, and working out any bugs before we upload it to our servers for you all to enjoy.
- Improved Stability of Firmware
- Added PIP playback
In this new OTA Update:
- Fixed the Date on the Android Launcher Home Screen so that it reads properly.
- Fixed the scrolling images on the Android Launcher Home Screen.
- Fixed the Confluence Skin setup to allow Weather Widget to feature Weather in upper left-hand corner of KODI home screen.
V1.1_20161130 – Original
- First OTA Setup to be released publicly.