Updated: Feb. 21st, 2020.
If you order your FOMOstream® Android TV Box | HD, 3D & 4K Streaming Media Player without tech support, you’ll want to set the Time & Weather to your demographics after Setting Up Your FOMOstream® Android TV Box.
This will show you how…
IMPORTANT: Our build has changed since this video was created and the instructions to setup the weather are diffrent. The new instructions are listed below.
Setting Up The Time
When you first power your FOMOstream® Android TV Box, you’ll be taken to the Android Home Screen. From there…
- Click on the Settings Icon in the upper right-hand corner, or you can hit the Setup button on your FOMOstream® standard remote.
- Inside of settings, scroll down to the bottom and find ‘Date & Time.’
- Inside of Date & Time, you can choose your Timezone.
- After you choose your timezone, back out once and then select whether or not you want your time to display as Military Time or Civilian Time.
Setting Up The Weather
To set the Weather,
Pathway: Kodi – Build Menu – Set Location – Weather – Settings – Location One
- Go inside of our special Kodi setup and allow it a minute or two to fully load.
- Highlight the Build Menu tab at the top. The submenu below the Build Menu tab will say “Set Location.” Click on it.
- Chose Weather Tab
- Click on Settings on the right-hand side. There is a placeholder city in location one.
- Just click on location one and then type in your own city. When you click done, you will be asked to verify the city location.
- Verify and then click OK on the right-hand column to complete the process.
Now your FOMOstream® Android TV Box will remember your time and weather settings, even if you unplug your box and plug it in days later at another location.