IMPORTANT: Always be sure that the “Server Version” is available on your box
before a factory reset or clearing away the setup to make room for
a new one. On rare occasions, we may be working on the server
and if you clear your setup away at that moment you’ll have to wait
for it to get back on the server again for you to upload.
FOMOstream® Server Version 20171215 includes a major facelift to our special Kodi setups and custom Kodi home screen. Here are some of the changes:
- The “MORE” menu tab has been replaced with the “*” which will now take you to your stored favorites. We put a couple in there for you just as placeholders.
- We’ve added additional widgets on the home screen to display more popular sports and music broadcasts.
- Added System Information widgets above the “SYSTEM” Menu tab.
- We’ve cleaned up the Kodi featured add-ons; featuring some new ones while removing broken ones.
- We’ve cleaned up the Submenus options under the Main menu tabs on our special Kodi setup and cleaned up many broken add-ons that were located inside of the Super Favorite Menu folders.
- Included easy access to 4K Porn Streams in Submenu under the “XXX” Menu tab. (Can easily Remove Adult Add-ons for Clean Version)
- Let it, Snow! We’ve added snow to our special Kodi home screen setup to help bring in the holiday spirit this year!
This update is performed within your Add-on Manager App. Begin with Step #5 within our Setup Instructions.
Small Bug in new Server Version 20171215 and how to fix it…
Go to Kodi – Add-ons –
Highlight the add-ons we list below (one at a time) and click the menu button to pull up more options.
Click on Information, then click on Update… Chose the newest update on top of the list.
That’s it! Have fun!
These are the add-ons to force an update on…
Covenant, Exodus, Goodfellas, Salts, & cCloud.
James Gaffney says
After reading instructions and realizing that the auto update means nothing, I manually installed new update with snowfall in back ground and a symbol instead of “more”. Graphics are great but the update did not improve the speed nor did it improve the availability of some recent programs
I spoke with Jim about his concerns and he seems to be happy again. He admitted on the phone that he jumped the gun a little when he wrote this. Even so, I want to address his concerns publicly in case anyone else has ever felt the same. It’s important to note that it might take a few seconds longer to open up some databases on the FOMOstream® box compared to some other streaming devices, but that’s only because the FOMOstream provides you with more streaming link options, better quality links, more settings & personalization options, and lots of HD images to improve the visual aesthetics, and depending on the add-on, it sometimes even finds and plays the best link for you without you having to even choose one.
We’ll continue to consider all concerns though and continue to improve upon the FOMOstream® brand based on much of the feedback that we receive. Our FOMOstream box development & setup has certainly grown a lot in the past year and will continue to get better and better with time.
Thank you Jim, and others, for your trust and support!
Brian Keith Tillery Sr says
Easy as hell updating to new setup
Glad you can appreciate that, Brian! 🙂