FOMOstream® Server Version 20180626 is now available to install through our Add-ons Manager.
Lots of improvements in this new update!
- Cleaned up our home screen setup to reflect new changes in the industry.
- Removed numerous broken add-ons and pathways to broken categories within add-ons.
- Removed add-ons that push out bothersome messages.
- Featured new add-ons and pathways.
- Updated Main Menu pathways.
- Updated Submenu pathways.
- Updated Main Menu Widgets on the home screen.
- Changed Exodus settings from ‘Autoplay’ to ‘Directory.’
- Removed the ‘Let It Snow’ setting on the home screen.
Also, we are now encouraging the upgrade from Kodi 17.1, to 17.4.
We’ll be pushing 17.4, Krypton out through a new System Update in the next week or so. Upgrade from 17.1 to 17.4 is not absolutely necessary but we think at this point it will be advantageous for most users. In the meantime, you can install it easily yourself if you want. (well, make another post showing you how)
PS.) 17.6 might be available but let me remind some of you that we never want to upgrade a FOMOstream® Android Box to the latest Kodi Version because it’s best to allow the 3rd party add-on developers to catch up with some of these updates.
You can find instructions on how to install updates from your Add-ons Manager here:
If you have any trouble installing this update from within the Add-ons Manager, please refer to these instructions: